SAI Recruitment 2021 – Sports Authority Of India (SAI) Has Published Latest Notification for the post of Young Professional Vacancy At 21 Post. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, Who Can Apply, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below.
SAI Recruitment 2021, Apply Young Professional 21 Post
While applying for this recruitment, SAI Recruitment 2021 Candidates should remember to process all the essential qualifications as mentioned in the official notification. Now now you can continue to this SAI Recruitment 2021 job article for other details like online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends For Latest Govt & Private Jobs.
SAI Recruitment 2021
(Sports Authority Of India)
Post Name – Professional Vacancy
- Starting Date: 05.04.2021
- Last Date: 16.04.2021
- General/ OBC – Check Notification
- SC/ST – Check Notification
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
- Age Relaxation:- OBC: 03 Years, SC/ST – 05 Years
Total Post – 21 Post
Post Name & Education Details
POST NAME:– Young Professional
EDUCATION:– Aspirants Must Have Completed Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, MBA It’s Equivalent from a recognized University. For More Educational Qualification Please Go to The Official Notification.
PAY SCALE (SALARY) : – Rs. 40000-60000/- Per Month (For More Details Please Go to The Official Notification)
The Candidate should have the following Selection Process to apply for this job. kindly check and verify your eligiblity before applying to the job notification.
HOW TO APPLY:–
- All the eligible candidates can apply for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 as mentioned below:-
- First of all, go through the Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – the recruitment link is mentioned below
- Before start filling up the application through online mode/ Offline please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age certificate, educational qualification, resume, if any experience required.
- Click on the apply online link – the link is given below
- Update all the required details.
- Pay the application fee as per your category. (If Required Only)
- Click on submit button to complete the Application Process. Most importantly capture the application number or request number for further reference.
SAI Recruitment 2021 – Sports Authority Of India (SAI) Has Published Latest Notification for the post of Young Professional Vacancy