Reliance Jio Recruitment 2021 – Reliance Jio Vacancy 2021 – Reliance Jio Has Published Latest Notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee Vacanc. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, Who Can Apply, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below.
- No Application Fee For All Candidates
- Bangalore (All India Apply)
Total Post – Various
Post Name & Education
POST NAME :- Graduate Engineer Trainee
EDUCATION :- Aspirants Must Have Completed BE/ B.Tech In Computers/ IT, Electronics Engineering, MCA or It’s Equivalent from a recognized University.
PAY SCALE (SALARY) : – As Per Rule
JOB DISCRIPTION :-
- Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks
- Coordinate with device and product team to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capabilities
- Validate technical requirements and design for enabling global roaming that includes authentication, authorisation, accounting, billing, provisioning, performance management etc. in seamless manner.
- Support the preparation of Technical level proposals for new network development/upgrades/investment with business unit inputs for internal business decisions and budgets
- Execute validation of service providers capabilities in terms of performance, coverage, etc
- Analyse and troubleshoot network, performance and route and losses
- Identify root cause issues and make Recommendations for improvement
- Knowledge of 4G, 3G, 2G network
- Knowledge of network deployment
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Business acumen
SELECTION PROCESS :-
The Candidate should have the following Selection Process to apply for this job. kindly Check and verify your eligiblity before applying to the job notification.
HOW TO APPLY :-
- All the eligible candidates can apply for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 as mentioned below:-
- First of all go through the Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 throughly and ensure the candidate fulfils the eligibility criteria – recruitment link is mentioned below
- Before start filling up application through online mode/ Offline please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age certificate, educational qualification, resume, if any experience required.
- Click on apply online link – link is given below
- Update all the required details.
- Pay the application fee as per your category. (If Required Only)
- Click on submit button to Complete Application Process. Most importantly capture the application number or request number for further reference.