Microsoft Recruitment 2021 – Microsoft India Pvt Ltd Has Published Latest Notification for the post of Support Engineer Vacancy. Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, Who Can Apply, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below.
While applying for this recruitment Candidates should process all the essential qualifications mentioned in the official notification. Now now you can continue to this job article for other details like online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends For Latest Govt & Private Jobs.
- No Application Fee For All Candidates
Bangalore (All India Apply)
Total Post – Various
Post Name & Education
POST NAME:- Support Engineer
EDUCATION:- Aspirants Must Have Completed B.Tech/ BE – Computer Science, Information technology/ Electronics Engineering or It’s Equivalent from a recognized University.
PAY SCALE (SALARY): – As Per Rule
Support engineers serve as frontline technical resources for Microsoft customers and partners via phone, email or web. They deliver unique value by collaboratively and respectively solving customer problems, providing proactive support advice, contributing to product quality and enhancement, and creating self-help assets that broadly reach more customers. You will be part of a team responsible for providing an outstanding technical support experience to our business customers. From problem identification to full resolution, you will own and manage the customer experience over the phone and Web. When needed, you will collaborate with others to engage subject matter experts, engineering or management. Your day-to-day job will be about providing both technical expertise (either on your own Or by involving your colleagues) and about being an excellent communicator and a service-oriented professional. You will be given the opportunity to become a subject matter expert in one or more areas and receive guidance and mentorship from your colleagues.
- Responsible for the customer support experience with Microsoft
- Own, troubleshoot, and solve customer technical issues, using collaboration, troubleshooting best practices, and transparency within and across teams
- Identify cases that require escalation (either technically or strategically)
- Create and maintain incident management Request to product group/engineering group
- Contribute to case Deflection initiatives, automation, and other digital sales help ourselves to improve customer/engineer experience
- Provide ramp activities, knowledge sharing, technical coaching, and mentoring
- Drive technical collaboration and engagement outside of CSS.
- Lead or participate in building communication with peer delivery rules, maybe workload or specialty-specific language qualification
The Candidate should have the following Selection Process to apply for this job. kindly check and verify your eligiblity before applying to the job notification.
- Written Examination
HOW TO APPLY:-
- All the eligible candidates can apply for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 as mentioned below:-
- First of all, go through the Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 throughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – the recruitment link is mentioned below
- Before start filling up the application through online mode/ Offline please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age certificate, educational qualification, resume, if any experience required.
- Click on the apply online link – the link is given below
- Update all the required details.
- Pay the application fee as per your category. (If Required Only)
- Click on submit button to complete the Application Process. Most importantly capture the application number or request number for further reference.