Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment 2021 – Indian Airforce Has Published Latest Notification for the post of Flying, Ground, NCC Entries Vacancy At 334 Post. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through the official website Before Its Last Date. Other Details Like Age Limit, Education, Selection Process, Application Fee, Who Can Apply, How To Apply & Other Information are Given Below. Don’t Forget To Share This Article With Your Friends & Family To Help Them.
Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment 2021 – While applying for this recruitment Candidates should process all the essential qualifications mentioned in the official notification. Now now you can continue to this job article for other details like online application, age limit, application fee, who can apply, pay scale, job profile, exam syllabus, admit card & much more. We request candidates to share this article with their friends For Latest Govt & Private Jobs.
||Flying Branch – 20-24 Years (Born Between 02.07.1998 to 01.07.2002)
Ground Duty (Technical) – 20-26 Years (Born Between 02.07.1996 to 01.07.2002)
NCC Entry – 20-24 Years (Born Between 02.07.1998 to 01.07.2002)
Total Post – 334 Post
Flying Branch – Graduate With Maths & Physics
Ground Duty (Technical) – 12th Pass With Maths Subject
Ground Duty (Non-Technical) – Graduate Pass
The Candidate should have the following Application Fee to apply for this job. kindly check and verify your eligiblity before applying to the Latest Job Notification.
- AFCAT Entry » Rs. 250/-
- NCC Special Entry » No Fee
The Candidate should have the following PayScale to apply for this job. kindly check and verify your eligibility before applying for the job notification.
- Salary » Rs. 33,100/- Per Month
The Candidate should have the following Selection Process to apply for this job. kindly check and verify your eligiblity before applying to the job notification.
- Online Examination
- Skill Test
HOW TO APPLY
- All the eligible candidates can apply for Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 as mentioned below:-
- First of all, go through the Saraswat Bank Recruitment 2021 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – the recruitment link is mentioned below
- Before start filling up the application through online mode/ Offline please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age certificate, educational qualification, resume, if any experience required.
- Click on the apply online link – the link is given below
- Update all the required details.
- Pay the application fee as per your category. (If Required Only)
- Click on submit button to complete the Application Process. Most importantly capture the application number or request number for further reference.